We are looking for a compassionate and enthusiastic team player to join us as a Psychologist for the following:
- Oversee and carry out all psychological assessments at Sunlove Home and Surya Home.
- Perform psychotherapy and person-centred care therapy for residents with behavioural issue through counselling and support therapy (e.g. bringing residents out for walks)
- Perform group therapy for residents through the use of music therapy, cognitive training and games.
- Assist with keeping patients’ personal assets and maintaining financial management for all patients in Sunlove Home
- Facilitate conversation and discussions with residents’ Next of Kin with regards to end of life care decision.
- Maintain and update patients’ E-profiles (Sunlove / Surya)
- Attend any relevant meeting (eg. multi-disciplinary Meeting) required.
- Prepare case presentation for internal use.
Applied should have either a Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology or Counselling Psychology (Applied)
Applicants should be registered with the Singapore Psychological Society (SPS) and the Singapore Register of Psychologists (SRP)
Salary Range: $3,600 – $5,500
Interested applicants should email: Archana Mishra ([email protected])
Inquiries: 6386 3731 (DID) / 9712 1741 (Mobile)