- This event has passed.
Mental Wellness in Times of Covid-19
August 14 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The unpredictable cause of the Covid-19 pandemic has had a major effect on our lives. Many of us are facing challenges that can be stressful, overwhelming, and cause strong emotions in adults and children.
Public health actions, such as social distancing, are necessary to reduce the spread of COVID-19, but they can make us feel isolated and lonely and can increase stress and anxiety.
Join us as we learn the following:
- The general impact of the pandemic on an individual’s emotional and mental well-being
- Feelings: Anxiety, fear, isolation and confusion
- Difficulties: WFH when the family is home as well (managing distractions, eroded boundaries between work and home, managing family time and rest
- Practical tips for self-care
- How to support one another during Covid-19
What are you waiting for? Hurry to sign up to learn more about ways to cope with stress in a healthy way will make you, the people you care about, and those around you become more resilient.
Fees: Fully subsidised for eligible participants with PCI of $1000 and below.
Eligibility: Open to Indian parents with children aged 7 to 12, must be Singaporean Citizens or Permanent Residents with PCI $1000 and below.
Enquiries: Ms Sangeetha D/O TamilSelvam / T: 1800 295 3333 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org