Aviation Screening Officer (AvSO) is responsible for conducting security screening checks and ensuring the safety of the airport while maintaining its high security standards. All duties are to be performed with accordance to the airport security guidelines. This position requires you to go through a specialised training.
- Screening of passengers at designated zones
- Manual bag checks
- Usage of security screening equipment for screening purposes.
- X-ray screening of checked in luggages
- Gross salary: $1700-$1900*
- Bonus of $4,000
- Annual leave entitlement
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Variable Bonus
- Paid Training provided
- Singaporeans only
- Monday – Saturday (8am to 5pm)
- Min 1 N level Credit
If you are interested in applying for the above post, please send your resume to Vijayan.firstname.lastname@example.org