- This event has passed.
Healthy Eating, Active Living (HEAL)
January 22 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
About the Programme
Give your child a healthier start this new year with HPB’s Healthy Eating, Active Living (HEAL) workshop.
You can learn the following:
- What are the common challenges with early eating behaviours and how to address them
- Why good nutrition is important for your child
- How a Healthy Pre-school helps your child have a healthy start
- How you can provide healthy meals at home
- How to make smart food choices during meal planning
- How you can stay active with your children
What are you waiting for? Hurry sign-up!
Conducted via Zoom; the link for the session will be sent separately to your email after registration and processing the application.
Fees: Fully subsidised for eligible participants with PCI of $1000 and below.
Eligibility: Open to Indian parents & caregivers with children aged 3 to 6, must be Singaporean Citizens or Permanent Residents with PCI $1000 and below.
Enquiries: Ms Sangeetha D/O Tamilselvam / T: 1800 295 3333 / E:firstname.lastname@example.org