Rangoli Making with Vijaya Mohan
May 29 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Rangoli is a multi-coloured floor decoration that symbolises wealth, joy, and prosperity, as well as thanksgiving to deities. The art of Rangoli originated from India and was brought to Singapore by Indian migrants who settled here.
Make sure to join this workshop to learn about the history, ingredients and evolution of rangoli in Singapore. Not only that! You get the chance to make your own rangoli and bring it home!
Please take note of the following:
- Once all tour slots are filled, no walk-ins will be accepted.
- No exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
- Kindly arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring along a bottle of water.
- Electronic or printed ticket(s) must be presented in order to join this tour.
- The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Participants will receive a full refund in the case of programme cancellation.
- By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
Safe Management Measures:
- Participants must be masked when indoors at all times. Participants who do not comply will not be admitted.
Enquiries: Email NHB_SHF@nhb.gov.sg.