CASY Engineering Consultancy Pte Ltd offers a broad range of engineering services including consultancy, design calculations, risk assessments, inspections, and submissions to authorities.
- Work as part of an engineering team.
- Perform engineering duties such as design, engineering calculations, planning and tender preparation/evaluations.
- Design of electrical systems such as low/high voltage power distribution system, lightning protection system, lighting, emergency voice communication system, data cabling etc
- Preparation of M&E cost estimate base on approved design, technical specifications and tender documentation.
- Verification of Work Progress and Variation Order for progress claim.
- Liaise and attend meetings with clients, project managers, architects, contractors and authorities as required to ensure technical compliance and timely completion of projects.
- Resolve any technical and engineering problems faced during project design and/or construction stages.
- Compliance with all necessary standards, code of practice and safety regulations.
- Other ad-hoc duties that are required.
- Minimal Degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge of project technical knowledge, M&E specifications & requirements, Singapore Codes of Practice & Standards and authority submission process would be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, good written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player and able to work independent with minimum supervision.
- Able to work under pressure with good time management skill.
Interested applicants, please apply with full resume, contact number(s), expected salaries, copies of educational certificates, date of availability, recent photo and reasons for leaving last job, to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.