The Kitchen Helper will assist the cook in the food preparation, cooking and meal services. The Kitchen Helper should ensure that all dishes and utensils are kept clean after every meal and maintain a high standard of hygiene, cleanliness and safety in the kitchen.
- Plan and prepare monthly activities schedule for clients
- Assist with the food preparation (including cutting and washing of food), cooking and meal services as assigned.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of daily meals.
- Clean all dishes and utensils after every meal.
- Clean all food handling, food storage areas and dish room.
Applicant with food hygiene certificate will be an advantage
Salary Range: $1,600 – $2,000
Interested applicants should email: Archana Mishra ([email protected])
Inquiries: 6386 3731 (DID) / 9712 1741 (Mobile)