Ramakrishna Mission Kindergarten aims to raise $100,000
In conjunction with its 30th anniversary, Ramakrishna Mission Sarada Kindergarten is organising a food and funfair, to raise $100,000 to sustain its ongoing operations. The event will be held on Saturday, 27 May 2023, from 10 am to 5.30 pm at its open field.
Benefactors can contribute by:
- Purchasing $10 tickets for the event, which can be purchased at the event.
- Sponsoring or donating to the cause (download form)
The funds raised will be used for:
- Upgrading the infrastructure and purchasing new equipment
- Modifying structures in view of changing needs
- Installation of CCTVs in all areas where children study or play (to meet a new requirement by Early Childhood Development Agency).
Across 30 years, 4,500 students have graduated from the kindergarten, which was started in 1993 in response to the falling standards of Indian school children. In this time, it has become one of the leading kindergartens in Singapore, and has received awards from the Ministry of Education, Early Childhood Development Agency, SkillsFuture, and other organisations.
The event is being organised in collaboration with the Teachers and Parents Association of Sarada and the Ramakrishna Old Boys’ Association.
Benefactors can contribute in the following ways:
- Bank transfer to DBS Account No. 0230113627
- Issuing a cheque payable to “Ramakrishna Mission Sarada Kindergarten”
- Donating in person at the Sarada Kindergarten office
After making the donation benefactors are requested to notify of their donation by emailing to [email protected]
Enquiries: 6383 5766 / 6288 5288
Comment on this Topic