We are a boutique corporate advisory firm with a principal focus in the areas of debt restructuring, corporate recovery, investigation and litigation consulting services.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work onsite to assist the team with the orderly winding down of distressed companies;
- Manage creditor enquiries;
- Assist in administrative and statutory obligations in the insolvency process;
- Review and analyze financial information;
- Assist in drafting reports
- An accounting or finance degree / diploma
- Have strong initiative and analytical skills
- Able to work as a team and under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Similar experience preferable (but not necessary)
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting or related field.
Greater details of job scope and specialisation may be found on our website at: www.aag-ca.com
Interested candidates are requested to write in to: email@example.com